Sherwood Forrester is our third interior option for VW Transporter conversions. Featuring our most stylish and modern finish, Sherwood Forrester is the option for anyone wanting a VW T5 camper conversion or a VW T6 camper conversion for a longer, more luxurious trip.
- Lightweight, high-pressure laminated wood is used to build the furniture on the Sherwood Forrester. This makes it strong, long-lasting and simple to clean.
- All the furniture is finished with high-quality curved-over units which give Sherwood Forrester an almost futuristic look.
- There are elegant light systems, such as above the sink, which feature ingenious LED lighting — a safer and more energy efficient alternative to regular lighting.
- For a safer and more modern storage option, a tambour door is featured on every Sherwood Forrester.
- The other storage spaces include an overhead locker, a wardrobe and a drawer.
Seating and beds
- Each bed in every VW Transporter conversion we do is TUV certified for quality and safety. Sherwood Forrester is no different.
- Each bed also adheres to the relevant and rigorous EU safety standards that are required. We take safety very seriously because we know how important it is when travelling.
- What’s more, each of our RIB beds can be fitted with a vinyl trim or a VW trim, depending on your preference.
- Sherwood Forrester’s floor uses an anti-slip Altro vinyl with an edge trim, cut to perfect shape by our cnc machine.
Lining and insulation
- Sherwood Forrester’s level 5 quality insulation comes with brand-new, high-quality lining carpet and is available in a range of colours.
- Sherwood Forrester’s lighting system includes six LED lights and a dimmer switch so that you can find the lighting level which is right for you.
- A CBE 210 power control unit helps keep your electricity safely controlled.
- A Waeco CRX50 fridge is a lightweight and efficient fridge which can store up to 48 litres of anything you need.
- Our leisure battery is 100ah. It comes with heavy-duty inline fuses and a four-year guarantee.
- A 240-volt socket and a 12-volt socket are available on your Sherwood Forester, so you can power anything from a laptop to a fridge.
- 12 litres of water storage, a 12-volt folded tap, and a 12-volt pump for hot or cold water means that the Sherwood Forrester is as well equipped as any kitchen.
- All waste water from your sink is taken to the underside of the van.
- For privacy and a great night’s sleep while you travel in your Sherwood Forester, there are two blackout Blinds.
- There are also two windows in every Sherwood Forrester, a fixed one and one which can be opened with a slider.
- In order to help you cook just as you would in your own kitchen, the Sherwood Forrester comes with a Smev 9222 double hob, a sink with a folded tap, and glass tops.
- We don’t do a VW T5 interior or a VW T6 interior redesign without a gas safety certificate. Thoresby Weekender, the Rufford, and Sherwood Forrester all have one.
- The gas regulator is equipped with a connector hose.
- The Gas box and vent go through the camper floor to outside for added safety.
Added extra: SCA Pop Top roof
For something extra special, why not add an SCA Pop Top roof or Reimo pop top roof to your VW Transporter conversion? This great feature gives you extra headroom and even an extra place to for one more fellow travellers to sleep.
Of course, if you want your Sherwood Forrester modified, let us know. We’re willing to adapt our designs to meet your needs. So, either browse our range of extras or contact us and we’ll happily talk you through it.